Vision and Values
TRANSFORMING LIVES THROUGH CHRIST-CENTRED COMMUNITY
We’re not perfect but we are seeking to be the sort of church where Jesus Christ is honoured and followed, and where everyone is welcome.
What is my purpose in life? What is a good life? Why is there so much wrong with our world? What can I do to help make it right? We believe it is Jesus who can answer these questions.
Our prayer is to be a biblically based community, committed to growing more like Jesus in attitudes and actions. We’re not perfect but we are seeking to be the sort of church where Jesus is honored and followed and where everyone is welcome.
We seek to provide a number of resources to help you grow as a follower of Jesus. Download a talk online , follow a sermon series or look up a topic that you are interested in.
We are a group of people who meet regularly to discover God together, to get to know Him and give ourselves in service to Him through serving one another.
Our desire is to be a healthy, vibrant, biblically-based community, committed to growing more like Jesus Christ in attitudes and actions. We are a growing congregation that caters for all age groups and our excellent facilities are available to the broader community. We’re not perfect, but we are seeking to be the sort of church where Jesus Christ is honoured and followed, and where everyone is welcome.
Thornleigh Community Baptist Church
Safe Church Policies and Procedures
The below Policies and Procedures are available in the Church office to view should you wish. Please contact the office between the hours of 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday for this.
- Safe Church Policy
- Procedure for Staff and Volunteers
- Procedure for Conflict Resolutions
- Procedure for Handling Complaints Against Staff and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct for Staff and Volunteers
- Baptist Association – Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Baptist Association – Policy for Handling Allegations Against Recognised & Accredited Ministers
- Baptist Association – Procedure for Handling Allegations Against Recognised & Accredited Ministers.
Forms Used in Relation to these Policies and Procedures
- Safe Church Concerns Form
- Safe Ministry Questionnaire (over 18)
- Safe Ministry Questionnairre (under 18)
- Ministry Registration Form – Children
- Ministry Registration Form - Youth
Transforming lives through Christ-centred community
Our Service Times:
Sundays at 9:30AM, 4PM & 6PM
15-17 Duffy Avenue Thornleigh NSW 2120