You are welcome !
*Tuesday Church every second and fourth Tuesday in the month in school term in the Auditorium at 10 am.
A traditional service with favourite hymns followed by a delicious morning tea and time to chat together.
* Around the Table every second and fourth Thursday every month in the Green House at 11 am to 1 pm.
A support group for those living with dementia (and their carers) and including chats around the table, exercises, music and suitable themed and interest activities.
* An annual seminar on some aspect of living with dementia and widely advertised to the community.
*Senior bi-monthly social activities including picnics, interest activities, lunches and bus trips.
* A monthly newsletter including diary dates for TCBC events, contributed interest stories from Seniors on a range of topics, life stories and family news .
* Flourish is a group for those with long term illnesses meeting monthly in a home for lunch and support and prayer.
* Care team supporting Seniors with individual needs, transport, prayer, visitation in the home, hospital and Aged Care Facilities, with communication by card and phone.
* Exercise classes with a qualified instructor on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
* A Men’s walk every first Wednesday in the month to a variety of places around Sydney.
* Life Groups meet in the daytime and night for bible study, prayer and friendship.
* Intergenerational Community Garden situated in the church grounds and open to all to visit or work in every first and third Saturday and second and fourth Friday from 9 am to 12 noon.
* Intergenerational opportunities including Kid’s Church, Kids Hope, Mainly Music, Social justice and Community Care.
Transforming lives through Christ-centred community
Our Service Times:
Sunday's 9:30 AM & 4 PM, 6PM
15-17 Duffy Avenue Thornleigh NSW 2120