Mission and Justice
Short-term mission teams provide an opportunity for members of our church family to provide practical help to our Christian brothers and sisters overseas and sometimes to visit our long-term missionary partners to encourage them and get better acquainted with their work. A short-term mission trip can also be a first step along the road to long-term missionary service.
To find out more about any details of planned short term mission opportunities, please contact the church office.
We partner with many missionaries around the world, and we prayerfully and financially support some of our TCBC family who have committed their lives to long-term mission.
Please contact our office if you would like to know more about our long-term missionaries and how to support them email@example.com
SRE (Special Religious Education)
SUPA Club (Scripture Union Primary Age)
Thornleigh Community Baptist Church
Safe Church Policies and Procedures
The below Policies and Procedures are available in the Church office to view should you wish. Please contact the office between the hours of 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday for this.
- Safe Church Policy
- Procedure for Staff and Volunteers
- Procedure for Conflict Resolutions
- Procedure for Handling Complaints Against Staff and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct for Staff and Volunteers
- Baptist Association – Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Baptist Association – Policy for Handling Allegations Against Recognised & Accredited Ministers
- Baptist Association – Procedure for Handling Allegations Against Recognised & Accredited Ministers.
Forms Used in Relation to these Policies and Procedures
- Safe Church Concerns Form
- Safe Ministry Questionnaire (over 18)
- Safe Ministry Questionnairre (under 18)
- Ministry Registration Form – Children
- Ministry Registration Form - Youth
Transforming lives through Christ-centred community
Our Service Times:
Sundays at 9:30AM, 4PM & 6PM
15-17 Duffy Avenue Thornleigh NSW 2120